The Procedures of Ming Chuan University U9 League of Domestic Inter-collegiate Double Major/ Minor/ Focused Course Program/ Exchange are in accordance with the U9 League Inter-collegiate Cooperation Agreement
1. Application Qualification:
The current enrolled Ming Chuan University undergraduate and graduate students (excluding students on study leave) and meet the exchange requirements. Please inquire the U9 league exchange requirements of each department of each university for 2017-18 academic year on the Latest News of U9 League Homepage (http://u9.tku.edu.tw).
2. Submit Documentations:
(1) Ming Chuan University U9 League Inter-collegiate Double Major/ Minor/ Focused Course Program/ Exchange Application Form
(2) Front and back copy of the student ID card
(3) Official cumulative academic transcript with ranking
(4) Other revelent documentations: such as the study plan, work project file, or competition award certification
3. Application Procedures:
(1) Submit all the required documentations to the Registrar Section (Taoyuan Academic Affairs Section) from May 23, 2017 to 4:00 pm of May 31, 2017. Please download the form from the Ming Chuan University Homepage/ Divisions/ Academic Affairs/ Forms
(2) After the Registrar Section (Taoyuan Academic Affairs Section) complete the initial evaluation, the applicant's documentations will be submitted to the applied department of that university for final evaluation. The submitted documentations will not be returned.
4. Post Admitted Name List
The admitted name list will be posted on June 30, 2017 on the Latest News of the U9 League Homepage (http://u9.tku.edu.tw)
(1) Apply only one department from one university
(2) During the exchange period, the exchange students not only need to complete the Ming Chuan University registration procedures and pay the full tuition and miscellaneous fees, but also complete the registration procedures and tuition payment of the exchanged university.