The following is in accordance with the U12 League Inter-collegiate Exchange Student Cooperation Agreement.
1. Application Qualification:
Ming Chuan University students of undergraduate and graduate programs (excluding those on study leave) who meet the requirements for exchanging university/ department. (Please inquire the application requirements and offering departments/ school from http://u9.tku.edu.tw//Latest News.)
2. Submit Required Documents:
(1) Application form (one copy)
(2) Front and back copy of your student ID card (one copy)
(3) Official cumulative academic transcript with academic ranking (one copy)
(4) Other relevant documents, such as study plan, project file or competition participation/ award proof)
3. Application Procedures:
(1) Applicants should prepare and submit the required documents from May 20, 2020 to 4 pm on May 30, 2020 to the Registrar Section (Taoyuan Academic Affairs Section). Please download the application form "U12 League Inter-Collegiate Focused Course Program/ Exchange Application Form" from Academic Affairs Division Homepage (Ming Chuan University Homepage/ Academic Affairs Division/ Forms).
(2) Upon compiling and conducting the initial evaluation from the Academic Affairs Division, the applicants’ application and relevant documents will submit to the applied university/ department for evaluation. The submit documents will not be returned to applicants.
4. Admission Notice:
The admission roster will be posted on June 30, 2020 from the http://u9.tku.edu.tw//Latest (link is external) News.
(1) Each student can only apply for one university/ department.
(2) During the exchange period for the exchange students should complete the Ming Chuan University registration procedures and pay the full amount of tuition and miscellaneous fee(s), and complete the registration procedures of the exchange university.